Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sista,support you always!!

Read the article written by a friend, the heart is very clear that she wanted to express meaning.
Freedom, is what she wants. I do not know what she really thought, but I can feel the pressure on her.
I think I only neutral side. Tied up, really no freedom. From another view should be said that parents over-protective.

Metaphor of a rubber band, and its function is to be flexible.
If you have been forced to pull a rubber band, it will break.

Instead, too much pressure will cause counter-productive. I believe that people will grow as the environment. Do not ever put your own child as a child look to limit any action.
However, I also believe that no one parents do not sympathize with her own children. These are the two aspects should be to maintain relationships.
I hope she can find to maintain good relations.

 [Time will eventually prove everything!]



'Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
So love the people who treat you right,
Forget about the ones who don't,
And believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy,
They just promised it would be worth living.'

..........................................................



☂pls:Tomorrow, with a heart ready to die. All of you, please bless me!
Friends in school tomorrow. I would also bless them, everything can be carried out smoothly.